Monday, May 14, 2007

On my way to somewhere...

Turn the time back to.. I don't know what date already. My friend and I just drove the car and went to Penang. Our motive was to have lunch at somewhere. Where is that place? Think for yourself. I always be the driver, but these few week I no need to drive. I haven't fill petrol for 2 and a half week already. The last time was 26th of April. Okey, just wanna show you some photo. That is the fun for not driving, I can snap as many photo as I can. Click photo for better view.







Okey, the photo below wasn't taken on the same day. Was taken few days before it. On top of Queensbay.







Of course, our motive wasn't went Queensbay for some photography. We went somewhere else. Guess where is it. Check it out next post. :P

Chee Hsien

2 burger(s):

Anonymous said...

yeee.. maciam shok!!!

fuh... x isi petrol for so long. omg.. envy...

nuclear said...

u nie, buat suspen nia.. tot will see some food below.. manatau nothin.. lol.. *tukul*