Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Meme....

Jialat lo... I was tagged by this lady.

1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
Caldin, she keep making silly looks of her when me and my friend were hanging out at McD.

2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I slept at 5.30am this morning, what do you thing I'm doing at 8am?

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Fixing some HTML code.. I'm gonna dump it and will never do it again!

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
Stepped into TARC and there goes my college life!

5) What is the last thing you said aloud?
Some rude word i said last night :P


6) How many different things did you drink today?
Plain water, Milo and my air-liur

7) What color is your hairbrush?
So so orange..

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
Country Grilled Chicken Burger for 3 something which I had last night.

9) Where were you last night?
First at Kocha Kopitiam then headed to Sunway's McD till 3 something.

10) What color is your front door?
Dark Brown

11) Where do you keep your change?
A box in my hostel and some in my car.

12) What is the weather like today?
I felt like raining, but I'm wrong.

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
Choco with Vanilla?

14) What is something you are excited about?
My blog new design! Still working on it...

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Hell yeah!

16) Are you over the age of 25?
Not until 6 years later. Yeah! I'm young!

17) Do you talk a lot?
Ask my friend, they will tell you the answer... Hahahahaha...

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
I was... Want to watch balik already!

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
I'm suppose yes.

20) Do you make up your own words?
I just did it on my last entry.

21) Are you typically a jealous person?
Sometimes...

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
aL :P

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”
Kah Peng... Hahahahaha...

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
1st means latest or the 1st person called me on my cell since I started to use cell back to 2003?

25) What did the last text message you received say?
"wei breakfirst untill lunch liau also no sound" Anyone have any idea what he talkingcraping about?

26) Do you chew on your straws?
Sometimes...

27) Do you have curly hair?
If you asked me this question, you surely don't know me...

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
Out of my house...

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
Hahahahaha.... One of my friends....

30) What is the last thing you ate?
Char siew!

31) Is marriage in your future?
If only I found my girlfriend.

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
I only watch one movie for the pass 2 weeks which is Spidey 3. Do I have a choice then?

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
I like all the friends I'm having now...

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
Yesterday.

35) Are you currently depressed?
No la!

36) Did you cry today?
Almost drop my tears after reading kevin's blog about his Granny and makes me think about my mom...

37) Why did you answer and post this?
WANT MY ROTI CANAI!!!!!

38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey
itchy - since u pass my friend test, so a tag?
Christina YY - your belated birthday present. Hahahaha...
miChi3 - Spam my shoutbox some more, I'll tag you more.
Koolz - A tag before you start college life?
hAo' Ha'o - Since you say u have nothing to post, I found something for you. :P

I'm sorry guys... :P
Jialat!! I used 30 minutes to finish this tag!! *swt*

Chee Hsien

2 burger(s):

Cherry Popcorn said...

I'm watching O.C now! =)

Chee Hsien said...

is a great movie i think... i like one tree hill too... too bad my house dun have astro.