Sunday, May 27, 2007

Chee Hsien is Reviewing ADVERTLETS!!


Yay! Advertlets! Do you guys know what is Advertlets? If you don't know, you must be so outdated to live in this blogsphere! Nah, just kidding! If you really don't know, you guess start clicking here to join!

So, what is Advertlets anyway? Advertlets is an Asian blog/weblog advertising network that offers the remarkably sensible proposition of targeted, unintrusive advertising that benefits the online advertising and blogger community, as well as their readers.


And you know what? They are currently pay RM15000 for 300 Bloggers! Waw.. RM15000! Just imagine what you can do with that money! *drool* So each of you who review Advertlets will get RM50!



Fast! You only have until 31 May 2007 to get this RM50! Don't think RM50 is a small amount okey? It can save a life too! Click here to check it out!

I join it since March! but I only get to put the ad code at end of April I think. I should have put it since the day I joined, so that I can earn more! Don't be like me, go join now!

How the Ads looks like? Well, you can see it on top of my sidebar! On top and I mean it can't be any higher. Is already the highest! See?



If you been asking who is behind this Advertlets? Here a photo of them which I got it from the web. And they're taking the photo with Joyce Wong! Woohoo.. Hot chick! And all of them look macho and hot!!



What is the benefit do bloggers get? Bloggers get better advertising that is relevant to their readers. That make your reader likely to click on the ads in your blog cause the ads on your blog is one of their interest or something that relevant to them.

Who wouldn't love money? It is awesome to earn money while you doing what you like. I like blogging, and I'm gonna earn money from my blog. That's wonderful! So get your ass and join advertlets! Is just a simple step!

Join -> Paste code on your blog -> Earn Money!

Click here to join! Fast! You're wasting your time if you're still reading this! www.advertlets.com

Majulah Bloggers untuk Negara!

Chee Hsien

1 burger(s):

conan_cat said...

advertlets! :D well my blog traffic darn cha sui now so i guess i won't be doing ads for now haha... maybe later when it gets better :D but i know adverlet is a quality company lar~