Sunday, March 25, 2007

Not feel like blogging.

Hey, first of all, I'm very sorry. This few days, I don't feel like blogging. Maybe I'm busying with my assignment. Is like hell! One of the assignment, individual assignment, due date this Tuesday and I haven't started doing it. Makes it worst, I haven't think of a topic yet! This term is short, only 7 weeks. Is 4th week now, one month to the very final exam which I'll graduate my CBA and going for DAC this coming May. That mean I'll need to do well in this, I can't play a fool with it!

Anyway, I update my blog now. Hahaha.. That all, not on the mood for blogging.

Oh ya, show u something. The Green Man!




Warren getting a KISS.

Okey, I'm not suppose to post it! So shaddap. Shhhhh..

Chee Hsien

2 burger(s):

Mischique said...

Eh how come the guy is green in colour? Buncho paint ar? haha

Chee Hsien said...

Ask Warren!
He is participating some photograph competition. The green man was his Model.