Thursday, March 01, 2007

First Night In March 2007

In the middle of the night. Is almost 3am. I'm still sitting in front of my laptop doing nothing. And, my stomach is empty. Warren shows up on MSN and we chat a while.

Warren: so late never slip?
Me: cant sleep ar..
Warren: so hungry la..
Me: haha.. me too..

Me: masak maggie mee la..

Warren: lazy

Me: bite ur meat then.. haha

Warren: hahaha... good idea...

Me: lolx.

Warren: damn tired but lazy to slip la..

Me: sleep also lazy?

Warren: yea.. serious wan..

Me: how come??

Warren: dunno la.. reading blog now.. haiz..

Me: lolx..

Warren: serious leh..

Me: I'm going to blog now..

Warren: cool... about what?

Me: dunno... thinking...

Warren: hahaha...


3 minute later.. I started this blog..

Warren: blur d la.. wanna oink oink d... see u in dream land..
Me: okie.. bye !

I don't know what the hell I'm trying write in this post. Hahaha... I'll be blogging in two place, one is here and another one is Warren's Web. Check it out ! www.warrentan.net

Chee Hsien

0 burger(s):