Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Am I a Penangite?

Okay, okay.. Let me get this right. I was born in Penang. Penang is the place I grow up and I'd stay for 19 years. What kind of penangite am I? Although I live here for so many years, I don't even know penang got so many food until I read Kennysia wrote this and Eve wrote this.

Well, I do know some of it la, but I didn't expect it to be such a long list! I know I'm very lousy. I will take sometimes to try out all those food!

Huah.. My hostel is so damn hot man!! What the hell is happening in Penang? Why is it so hot? I need an air-cond!! Let you have a look at my room and how i write this blog.



Such a small room with only one fan blowing the wind toward me. Thats the bed I writing this blog. The desktops belong to my roommate.

Huah.. too hot!! Can't tahan. Can't continue already la!!

Chee Hsien

0 burger(s):