Thursday, April 26, 2007

My 100th Post

This post is my 100th post, I have 99 posts before this. Christina YY did this few days ago and now is my turn. She had it double but not me.

I lied, I'm sorry I lied. I said in my previous post that I will post something about PDRM, but I'm not. Maybe tomorrow. Hehehe.

Okey, I done with my exam! I'm on a holiday, a month of holiday. Let's see, what can I do in this month?? Of course is blogging lar. But I can't blog if there is no something special happens. I must make my life happening!! Guess what I'm gonna do? My birthday is coming!! When? Next Tuesday!! On Labour Day?? Yes!! Okey, I'm crazy, keep talking to myself. Don't know what gonna happen. My classmate already had a happy be-early birthday one week before my real birthday. I'm so surprise. Anyone wanna give me present?? I'm poor, please give me present!!

While Minny hungry for bah kut teh, I'm wanna eat Chicken Rice!! I don't know why, just have that feeling wanna eat chicken rice. Anybody wanna treat me?



Chee Hsien

8 burger(s):

nuclear said...

hey~~ i recognise dat chicken rice eh chicken...its from da "corner" nearby our college.. right? ehhehe.. very good biz eh.. da "char hor fun" stall n da chicken rice stall "phak beh toh" hahha!!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

haha, hi there... thx 4 mentioning my name here =P congratz on ur 100th post ^^ hehe, bday coming? my bday is coming too lolz. It's alrite. I'll treat u chicken rice if u like, k?

Chee Hsien said...

nuclear : lolx.. i like the char hor fun! Next time take photo and post it here.. Hahaha..

christina : You're so nice! treat me as my birthday present?? :P

nuclear said...

hahaa!! i like it too but too bad dont have da chance to "pong chan" them d. sighhh~~~

aL said...

yeaaa! the chicken rice there is one of the best in pg la. seriously. haha.

Chee Hsien said...

nuclear : Aiyak, when holiday can come back eat mar.. haha

aL : yes it is ! but i think a bit expensive ler...

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine online online prescription for phentermine - phentermine qualitest

Anonymous said...

generic phentermine online phentermine risks - real phentermine online no prescription