Saturday, July 28, 2007

Secret Recipes!

It has been a long long time I didn't blog about food right? So, I was hunting for food last night. I don't know where to have my dinner or what to eat for dinner. I even SMS friends to ask what they like to eat or any suggestion. Then I went for a walk in Gurney Plaza with my classmate. Then I don't know why we ended up in Secret Recipe. So here's the food we have.

Ice Blended Chocolate


Grilled Chicken


A must in Secret Receipe?

Tom Yum Kung


Chee Hsien

9 burger(s):

Dexter said...

WOI WOI....!!!!!

wa........ I WAN..>!!!!!

I wan that Ice Blended...!!!!

Wuwuwu.....

jaecywong* said...

the ice blended chocolate caught my eye/............

Lasker said...

First photo he post up with his new camera .. hahahaha ..

Mana model shots? I want see!

LeangFM said...

ICE n FIRE(tomyam)
superb meal!

Unknown said...

secret recipe's tiramisu not very nice...the ice blended attracting me... tomolo go for it..kakaka...

conan_cat said...

yor! i tot the must thing at secret recipe is the cheesecake!! XD

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

wow! all looks yummy especially the chocolate iceblended.. yummy!!! slurp..

Chee Hsien said...

Dex, jom jom jom!!

Jaecy, Yay!! Should try!!

Lasker, model shot not yet lar... no model yet :D

Bone, yes! one make u hot, another one cool u down hahaahah...

spookygrace, is nice! go get one! :P

Conan_cat, hmmmmmmmm.. tak pernah try :D, thx for info :P

Jean, yay!! everyone like the ice blended :D

Anonymous said...

I luv their Cheese cake, Thai style beef spegathi & ...

long time never eat liao (T T)