Friday, June 15, 2007

Whats wrong with people around me?

Is there anything wrong with people around me? You know, last night I was shouting in the ShoutOut. When everyone is off, I decided to off also lar, mana tau this little girl nudge me pula and the conversation was very short! And is...... see below..


(click to enlarge)


You see lar, the girl memang kacao! People want to sleep also come disturb. Nvm lar, I forgive her. Then after 5 hours, the BIG PRANKSTER sms me. You know what he sms me?

Shaz said:
So sorry late reply. I'm at LCCT now. What you up to? Just sleepin I guess. I'm off to bandung. See ya


Walao, at lease he is trying to tell me that he is leaving to bandung.

Aiyak, I don't know what I'm trying to post lar, Is just a lame entry. I don't have anything to post cause I don't have mood to take photo this few days, no inspiration. Once I took the camera out, I don't know what to do. Oklar, will blog again tomorrow. I should go to sleep and think of a good topic to blog about tomorrow. Good Night!

Chee Hsien

0 burger(s):