Friday, June 15, 2007

Today during Microeconomics Lecture

When you guy were in lecture hall attending lecture class, what were u guys doing? I know most of you sure sleep lar, play handphone lar, chat and others.. But me different :D


His class very boring lar!


Waw, so hardworking.


ish! why didn't put your book on the table? (=.=")


Huh? why Malay? I thought we were attending Micro which is in ENGLISH?

You know why ar? Because we forgot to do our homework. So we need to finish our karangan before the class start which is after this class. Muahahhaha... I don't know what should I write about the essay lar, no idea at all!


Kitar Semula!


What I've wrote??!!


Waw! All so hardworking! While me taking photo! :D

Then I stopped! Continue with my essay. Suddenly....... Prooft!


Tak ada electric!!!! Walao eh!!!!

The lecturer some more said, "like that ar, see you guy TOMORROW lar! 12.30pm DKB!" Walao eh! TOMORROW is Saturday leh! I don't wanna study tomorrow!


"So I see you tomorrow at 12.30pm.... WOOOOooooooOOOOooooOOOO!!!"


We don't care, just sat there and chat....



Continue study. But I end up with skipping the next class which will end at 6pm but I was here blogging at 5.33pm. Muahahahahaha....

Chee Hsien

9 burger(s):

nuclear said...

awww~~ i miss those memories in ktar pg... T.T

Pike-chan said...

waaaah that guy de hair so stylish, hehehehe

Anonymous said...

wah...most hardworking ah you....

finger pain or not take picture?

mua hahahahahahahahah!!!

thanks for dropping by!

四蚊 Simon said...

is the guy who r wearing yellow tee called panther?

Unknown said...

wow!!.. no electric!! @.@!!!!

CRIZ LAI said...

Gosh...another blogaholic here? Skip class and blog til yer drop? LOL

Thanks for your footprints in my blog. I rather have mouth print next time...muahahaha :P

CRIZ LAI said...

Oopss...forgot something. the silver surfer was there. that's the reason no electricity. You better hit to the nearest cinema and thanks him...LOL

Chee Hsien said...

nuclear: haha.. come back lar :P

Pikey: yes it is!

mott: take photo finger wont pain leh.. :D

simon: erm.. nope..

spookugrace: yay!! swt..

Chee Hsien said...

criz: hahaha.... nolar... the another class very boring also :D