Friday, December 15, 2006

Untitled

I hate you, I love you, I just cant remember to forget you. Who are you, who needs you? You makes me feel alive. I cant get you off my mind ! I just can't seem to find a way to leave the love behind. You know what I'm saying, you know what I mean. Every now and then, when I'm all alone. I'll be thinking about you. I can't take it, what am I waiting for. My heart still breaking, I miss you even more, and I can't fake it the way I could before. I hate you, but I love you, I can't stop thinking of you ! You always done the thing the hurt me ! I hate you !

I open my eyes, i tried to see but I'm blinded. How could this happen to me? I made my mistake. the night goes on and I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life ! I just wanna scream ! Everybody is screaming, and i tried to make a sound, but nobody hear me. So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered. I cant explain what happen, and I cant erase what I've done. No I cant !

Oh ya, before i forget. Happy Birthday to Yin Tea.


Untitled
Chee Hsien

0 burger(s):