Thursday, December 21, 2006

Something Is Wrong

Tell me what's wrong with society? When everywhere i look i see young girl dying to be on TV, they won't stop till they've reach their dreams. Rich guys driving big SUV's while kids are starving in the street. No one cares, no one like to share, i guess life's unfair.

Diet pills, surgery, photoshoped pictures all around. Telling them how they should be, it doesn't make sense to me. I guess things are not how they used to be. There's no more normal families, parents act like enemies, making kids feel like its World War III. No one cares, no one's there. I guess we're all just to damn busy, money's our first priority, it doesn't make sense to me.

Is everybody going crazy? Is anybody gonna save me? Can anybody tell me what's going on? If you open your eyes, you'll see something is wrong.


A meaningless blog i wrote today.
Happy Birthday to my cousin, Pei Chia.

Chee Hsien

0 burger(s):