Saturday, September 30, 2006

Getting Bored.

I don't know what should i do to make my life more excited ?
Can you give me some idea?

Here some activity I do everyday :
Online (MSN, reply some forum)
Play games (O2Jam)
Eat(Lunch, Dinner, Supper. Never had breakfast)
SMS
& Sleep.

Interesting?

I want to go out with friends, but we don't know where should we go.
NetZero is kidda bored for me because i can play dota and o2jam at home too. Why should I spend money at the cyber cafe playing the same games?
Mcdonald(Seberang Jaya), is nice to go there, but everyday go there also Pokai la ! Somemore my wallet is on diet now.
We manage to go to a coffee shop yum cha every night.
Will you feel bored? I will felt bored if everyday going to the same place.

Aiya don't know what should I do la !!
Somebody help me please !!

SMS also running out of credit leh....
Everyday on my laptop, listen to the same music......... DEAD !!

Haiz.. nothing to blog now.
Bye.


Chee Hsien.

0 burger(s):