Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007


As the title said, Happy New Year 2007, but for me, it wasn't start so well for the brand new year.

All I can say was, is such a boring day! I went to autocity and I met some TARCian, and other friends. I saw Reshmonu! His hair is just so great! Anyway, I just went there for few minute. I don't wanna go home, but my friend boring. We left nothing much. We go ronda-ronda around Butterworth, then we decided to go back to autocity just to see the firework. The firework last 4-5 minute then we left again! Hahaha... We are so damn free. Luckily, I'm not driving. Later on, we find a kopitiam to sit down and sembang lah. Is just a boring countdown for me. There just 4 of us hanging around Butterworth. I should have go to Gurney Drive.

My friend go Penang din invite me. W, C and D were the only friend that accompany me all night long.

I start off 2007 with something sad.
Chee Hsien

0 burger(s):