Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Do I?

Did I ever love you at the first place?

You were never the one that I wanted at the first place. I know that, your attitude, your behavior and etc. You were never the type of girl that I ever wanted.

I was at the beach, the tide getting higher and higher... The wave comes and go... and I wish I can follow them to the place where I don't even know.

I don't want to stay here, I don't know I love you or not but my heart keep missing you, every minutes every seconds.

Why? Why? Why in the sea of people, it was you? I can't love you. I know I can't. I'm not the one you want. You might never love me but I do. I don't understand.

I never have the guts to tell you I love you. I should just keep the feeling all by myself. Watching you pack and go away, watching you slipping through my fingers. It don't feels good.

Maybe someday we will meet again, we will be together, in another life.

Time will let me forget you, give me few years, if I can't, I'll look for you no matter where you are.

Will you give me a chance by then? Will you still remember me? You might already be with someone else, you might be married. I don't know. I don't want to think about it.

I guess... live this to faith.

Tell me you love me too.

0 burger(s):