Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've signed up for PPP!

Yes! Read the title again. You're not wrong! I've signed up for PPP which is PayPerPost! I've seen a lot of blogger blog about PayPerPost. I was curious about it, so why don't I give it a try? It is a blog advertising website which allows advertisers to promote their companies, products, and lots more. While advertiser try to promote, we, the bloggers get to paid for reviewing about them! Aren't that cool? We get paid for blogging!

Anyways, I think it’s great because it offers bloggers the chance to earn some side income while doing what they enjoy and at the same time practice their blogging skills. I guess the best part of it is that you get to choose what kind of posts that you would want to write about. The advertiser don't have to choose who to review them but is you, the one that choose to write for them. Don't have to wait for advertiser to come for you, you can go for them.

When I make enough $$$ from PPP, i'd probably get my own host for my domain!! Would'nt that be great? I actually bought my own domain already. That's www.cheehsien.net.... Now I cant use the money I earn from PPP to renew my account. Aside from doing paid reviews, a member could also earn with persons signing up with him as a referral. PayPerPost also gives you the liberty to do business and negotiate directly with their advertisers through their PayPerPost Direct program. So, what are you waiting for? Why don't you come and join me and together we can earn some extra pocket money? What’s better than doing something you like and getting paid for it?



0 burger(s):