Thursday, July 05, 2007

7 random things about me.

I got tagged by Kev long long ago, then Ree Nee tagged me on the same topic. Ree Nee tagged Gillian too, but Gillian tagged me with the same topic again. So three people tagged me on the same topic.

Okey, sorry Xyann. First come first serve. Hehehehe.. Will finish your tag soon. Sorry.

Okey, here it goes. 7 random things about me.

  1. I ADDICTED to ShoutOut and I sitting in front of my laptop day and night. When I come back from college, I just sat there and shouts! Since I'm so addicted, Gillian tagged me. swt..
  2. I'm quiet and shy in reality actually. I know you all wont believe that!
  3. I am a happy go lucky person. You can see I always smile and laughing on the outlook. That's why Ree Nee tagged me..
  4. I LOVE MCDONALDS!
  5. I study accounting and I don't think I like accounts at all!!
  6. They say I'm funny and nice but I don't think I'm funny.....
  7. I'm weird because I can only thing of 6 randoms thing about me. This is random too :P
Okey.. Finish one tag!

Chee Hsien

0 burger(s):